View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2017, 11:28   #55
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think it comes down to how pessimistic you are about the playerbase. I can see both sides. I have faith that I have made the stats so no teamup wipes out all comers. This alone makes the need to teamup cross race less anyway.

It might just be that alliances can't have a 'BS only' strat. That all classes and races have equal benefits. This wouldn't be a bad thing for the fun of the round imo.
Since broadly talking about it isnt working, I'll try details:

An alliance wanting to go Fi attack fleet, if they dont plan on cheating, they go Xan Fi, possibly a few want to risk it and go Terran and hope to steal fi pods, their Fi attacks cant land on any Cath and any Cath with ingal scarabs covers them even vs 2-3 man teamup.
an alliance wanting to go fi attack fleet, and plans on cheating, they go Terran/Xan fi half half or something similar, Scarabs isnt a problem because of Valkrye.

It's similar for the other classes.

I understand that you made these shipstats thinking if you didnt give Terran Fi , Fi pods, it means the fi attack fleets could mostly get stopped by Scarabs, and you give an extra benefit to those active lucky guys who manage to steal fi pods with Terrans. And if you do give Terrans Fi pods, your balance shifts a bit since then theres no extra downside to going Terran fi, but looking at previous rounds where some allies had no problem cheating to get their desired pods. I think you're giving them too big an advantage now.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote