View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 20:02   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Why don't we do it?

Some months ago, I was discussing how woman and men feel about relationships, marrying, romantic situations and so on. The discussion was with one of my two flatmates in the kitchen. She was waiting for her long time boyfriend to propose, thats why the topic came up. Then she asked me what I would do if I wanted to impress/seduce a woman.

Thinking about it for a sec or two, I said I would serve a starter and main course in a ordinary candlelight-dinner setting. Then I would ask her to go into the bathroom, where I had filled up the bathtub with hot water and some nicely smelling oils. Then I would serve dessert with a glass of white wine, while she was lying in the bathtub. Then after she was finished there, I could give her a message.

My flatmate said it was a good plan, and nodded to approve of it. This plan, or sequence of things, just popped up when she asked me. We guys knows the sterotype of what woman like.

Now, have I ever done something like this? No. Will I ever do it? Doubt it. I doubt many GD'ers have ever done such a thing too. Ok, it does take some effort in making the food and so on. And to impress, you should be atleast somewhat skilled in making food.

But think of the gains. You will impress her. It will be very romantic. You might get laid. When she ask you what you have done for her later, you can always refer to that episode.

So why don't we do these things? Wouldnt it be a very good "investment"?
Or is there anyone here who have actually done such a thing?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote