View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 18:23   #50
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Not a question of inactivity, Its why bother just out of frustration with Command. My experience of having poor management is... If in disarray let them hang themselves.
Ive had high hopes when I first joined ND as there was good potental.
But I see same things (happy to go into detail with conditions stated in next paragraph.) Just repeating itself and no progress in advancing itself over a 3 round period. Im sad that it will repeat over and over, round after round.

Im not going to hang out NDs dirty washing on AD... at the very least I'll take this up in PM or comment on forums if needed after the round has passed.
Don't know what has been bothering you or what drove you to become frustration with command. You can easily open your mouth and say whats on your mind instead of coming here and declaring your time-in ND being up also. With a smaller tag, we are gonna struggle with raids and such, its how it goes, but you were in a position that could help that... PM me or something, I'm not trying to solve this on here.

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londo
DigitalZero, how imp has become ND's most hostile alliance is beyond me. Says a lot about your low level of incs i guess, cause imp havent targetted you with the exception of 2 or 3 night(+ 2 galraids early in the round before imp knew what those gals were). Imp became top hostile by pure luck i guess.
We tagged a small number this round, and its not that you were on the top of the hostiles list, it was when talks where going around with us and asc, you guys decided to hit us full out (the three days you speak of most likely). We were still ready to go with it, but Titos didn't quite understand me when he asked me to hit ODDR, in which I did, and said we could perhaps help their cause. And Firebird talked with APP HC saying how ND has been bugging them to hit APP first 2 weeks. I have yet to speak to FB this round, so the lies that were going around and botched logs, I just didn't see how we could work together especially after speaking to titos this weekend, and then what really strikes me, yesterday imp BCs are back on asking me to hit APP... its a really weird circle I'm dealing with imp.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote