View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 17:15   #43
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
If Imp wasn't ****ing around, then we could, but with their lies and runaround hits, becoming #1 hostile to ND when we are in a smaller tag, really nothing we can do about this. Why should ND be on App's case when App is kindly leaving us be? App wanted a war with Asc 1 vs. 1, and due to Imperia threats and lies; they got it because it made us want to hit Imp.

Its fine that you leave ND Paisley, if you were any bit active, you would of known daily where ND was standing, as most of the BCs know this. If we were playing in a bigger tag and had the people we lost back, then I would of said we could be in the running, as of now, I guess we are a table turner with CT, in which we are with them til the end of the round. Asc relations are close, and are still close from the beginning of the round til now, but once again, activity m8, you would of known this. Enjoy the rest of your PA m8, was nice having you.
Not a question of inactivity, Its why bother just out of frustration with Command. My experience of having poor management is... If in disarray let them hang themselves.
Ive had high hopes when I first joined ND as there was good potental.
But I see same things (happy to go into detail with conditions stated in next paragraph.) Just repeating itself and no progress in advancing itself over a 3 round period. Im sad that it will repeat over and over, round after round.

Im not going to hang out NDs dirty washing on AD... at the very least I'll take this up in PM or comment on forums if needed after the round has passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Regarding Apprime: <@mz> they must be laughing their asses off right now
totally on the nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
All it would have taken was a promise from ND that they were not gonna be hostile towards imp a couple days down the line, but asc/nd couldnt give that.
The good thing about in Game NAP agreements is they make it IMPOSSIBLE TO LAUNCH HOSTILE FLEETS on either party.
"Attacking your own alliance or someone your alliance is NAPed with is not allowed." is the result of attempting this.
My question is... Was it ND or IMP HC who couldn't be arsed to press a few buttons ingame to make this happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
This means that app wins and asc is out of the #1 contest, and all i can say is IN YOUR FACE ASC!
You know that Apprime (not too late to change things but don't delay) will farm your top planets to please the rank whores if/when they run away with the #1 spot.

Im not pro ASC but they do have a good history of honouring NAP agreements unlike APP.
If In doubt consult the PA Wiki and read the last 10 rounds history.