View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2010, 12:19   #22
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
Wow, the levels of faggotry in Imperia HC are beyond belief....

I thought that after the utter stagnating shitness of last round (hi kenny <3), people would have learned to play the round differently. Imperia members should be ashamed of these people they call HC.
(Hi Mek <3) I think you'll find it was NewDawn's actions that stagnated last round. The actions of NFI HC (+members) lead to us winning the round. I couldn't give a shit if nobody else enjoyed it.

Also, this round the greater similarities are between NFI and Apprime (most active/willing) and NewDawn / Imperia (some activity, poor leadership).*

And however bad I was personally, I never got to the stage whereby I wrote a letter of apology to another alliance saying "we're being picked on and are ending the nap with you not because it makes sense, but because some big boys pushed us down and are being made to do it."

*Oh, mz already just said that

Last edited by t3k; 8 Nov 2010 at 12:22. Reason: read mz's post
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote