View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 01:10   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Good or Bad News ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
now THATS funny

And it's all my own work too!!!

Every voice on the show - ME

Every person you see - ME

I mean i know why you were wondering "Why does that woman have her face pixilated cause she's seen commiting a crime so there's no need to protect her identity".

Well that reason was me ... there's only so much make-up can do and the fact is i look so MANLY i would never have been confused for a woman even wearing a dress and a wig.