View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 20:09   #269
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Total smoking ban passed (previously "Get in my son")

either way though, i'm fairly sure that if smoking was banned and everyone had far more money to bandy around, taxes could go up with less complaint than normal.

(FYI people who can't stop smoking are idiots for letting the habit go beyond their own control. i smoke less than a pack a week on average and stopping does not present a problem, and while I'm obviously an extremely light smoker, anything over 5-a-day points to idiots with severe self-control issues.)
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote