View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 10:58   #1
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Planet bar v7.12

in the depths of space, past the milky way, and alpha centuri, there lies a run-down, old and battered space ship which is floating endlessly in space.

the computer that is controlling the ship is on standby and so the jets are not firing and the whole ship is at a standstill.

suddenly the comuter fires up and starts clicking and whirring away as if it was not asleep in the first place, whole noncensica starts flashing up in the screen, and then it goes silent. in the blank screen a large message appears. "approaching danger atmosphere level" this message keeps flashing on the screen as all the lights start to blink back into life.

the oxy regeneration machine starts up and pressure is re-applied to the ship.a solitary door opens and inside is the ships cryostasis section. one solitary pod opens, inside is slick, the captain of the vessel. as he awakens, his soul reaver lights up with a blue and green shimmer and he begins to walk the ships surface.

"why did the ship wake me up so far away from belazoid? i'm not even past alpha yet.... oh well, better talk to her."

slick walks over to the control room and sees the message flashing on the screen. a small sigh bursts from his mouth. he starts to tap away at the controls and fires all the jets... they are not enough to get the ship from the massive gravatational pull, so he slows the ship so it can land. as it does a large pair of legs appear from the bottom of the ship and they land with a thud. as they dissapear, he start the main program named "Planet bar" the ship opens out and becomes the bar he recognises. he sends out a distress signal hoping that some of his old punters come and give him a hand.

planet bar is re-born!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote