Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2009, 19:21   #307
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Which CR/BS targets FI/CO?
none, but thats not what Gate was arguing. i believe he meant planets that go co/fi heavy are open to raids from bs/cr heavy planets. i think the logic is flawed, but that is my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
There is a big risk here of having a 50%+ xan universe.
this seems a bit overblown, but a 30% + xan uni seems possible.
xan and terran seem to have the aces, one has very good co/fi fleet, other has very good bs fleet and both have very good fr or fr/de fleets, one has kraken other has wraith which have to be the best in galaxy def ships in these stats (i think kraken steals 1.3 its value + terran get a 20% salvage bonus, terran fr/de fortress + kraken anyone?).

i do like the stats, but if i were to make a suggestions it would be that all the forum opinion focused on terran and xan have made them rather bad ass at expense of others. i hope appoco will remove terran 20% salvage bonus, i also hope cath will get something spectacular, i dont see why that race cant get a few kick arse ships considering the amount of incoming they generate, would anybody object?

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote