View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2006, 16:59   #41
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft Southpark episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Has anyone here who hasn't played WoW and knows relatively little about it watched the cartoon?

Everyone I've spoken to who's seen it has played WoW at some point. I'm just interested to see what people think of it who haven't experienced the game at all. (someone like yahwe, perhaps)
I've never played WoW, played Diablo II (which obviously has similar concepts) but only offline single-player.

I enjoyed it - it was a good laugh and it was amusing to watch Cartman command everyone and battle against the man with no life. You wouldn't want every episode to be like that (much like Buffy's Once More With Feeling singing episode) but it was a good episode.