Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 09:56   #199
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Zikonians seem fine. At first glance, it appears as if though Eitrades was hilariously overpowered though, they're in serious need of some nerfbat. Also, buff terrans.
yet etd is by faaaaar the race fewest went... of the current 1674 planets only 160 are etd. You also lack any sort of fake options as etd tbh, but yes I agree that etd is good this round.
With my shit activity I find myself in top50 value somehow. ( 19 etd in top 100 value, 10 in top50 )

ter doesnt need a buff tbh. ter de is strong.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote