Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 16:22   #174
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
ok well atleast make 1 change immediately please.

http://beta.planetarion.com/bcalc.pl?id=uukizznb3shks6p

You cant seriously have given ETD only 1 anti DE/FR with that in mind.

what i meant with small fleets is that they have to choose between losing value and losing roids.
if they keep 10k tycoons home to defend against 20k tycoons it will cover it, but you will lose some roids.
It most likely will be totally worth it for the attacker to lose 20k tycoons for those roids in XP.

http://beta.planetarion.com/bcalc.pl?id=c7wxx24qeqzpyb8

Ofcourse this will be easily defended by a fleet from a different planet (not etd), but it still waste a fleetslot, so i think etd could have a second ship targetting de/fr
That's awesome. I actually had no idea the combat engine worked that way and assumed that the ships that would die stealing on def would be the same ones that got stolen by the attacker. I could switch the armour/damage on the tycoon and that should address the problem with tycoon+pods only "suicides". I don't think that's that big a problem though. The idea that if I manage to send my 50k coons against your 100k coons I only lose 10k and you lose 200k value if you don't run your ships is pretty ****ing retarded though.