View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2010, 21:13   #148
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Funny how some people of an alliance that contantly seeks new ways of playing the game and having fun can simply decide on the behalf of the community as a whole that fencing and napping is bad, evil and shit... Why do you feel the need to justify your actions by telling shit like that? You, of all, knows that the joy of pa comes from the diversity of the game mechanics. Be it fencing, fortressing, cov opping, donating or whatever.

As for VsN going for fence and a shitload of naps as a plan for the round, and for officers only playing for their own planet/gain, shut your trap(will elaborate if you're stupid enough to find this statement untrue/wrong/unrealistic)
Were you stoned when you wrote this post? We didn't do anything on behalf of the community. We did it on behalf of us in order to have something to do. I don't feel the need to justify what we did to anyone. You can, of course, ask for my/our reasons for doing things. We did not accuse VsN of fencing (although, for the record, intentional or not, that's how it ended up). I can't believe anyone planned out the political course of this round so I severely doubt your HC went in with the intention of napping anyone in particular. As regards officers in general playing for their own gain I said one did, and that's why we hit him. There was nothing said about VsN as a whole, other people mentioned other vsn members who defended apprime ingal. If you feel this reflects badly on yourself that's your problem. In my opinion this had nothing to do with VsN. I think santa's a top man and he definitely deserved the round win for vsn. I think dmnts is a selfish planet/gal rank whore who deserved to end up with neither.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 11 May 2010 at 21:55.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote