View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2010, 02:29   #111
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
tbh, the MAIN reason eXcessum played last reason was / is based on a conversation I had with JBG.

We both agreed Planetarion has been shit the last year ( s ) and that we should force the active part ( the skilled part ) into smaller groups.

However, unlike JBG told me, asc went ahead and played with a "full" tag.
I dont know why, I m sure JBG will tell me why.
I kinda felt a bit "****ed over" as I saw how the round would progress, but that ok! Since it was Pommehs last round I wnet ahead with it!!!

I am too drunk to actually make any sense in what I am typing atm, but what some thought would be a round with smal tags and a laid back round, eventually ended up in somethign shit. AKA the round you just played.

Next time I will just ignore JBG cause hes full of shit ? <3

NN!
I told you ****ing nothing. http://pastebin.com/dxyvQwrd was our conversation. All I was talking about was that having a dominant alliance makes the game shit right now. Maybe you should stop making stuff up as you go along!