View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2010, 02:04   #109
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
You did ruin BA's chance of staying on top man I'm not saying people are wrong in hating us for the move we made, we would have been pissed off with vision if they did they same thing to dedin for sure. But at the same time this was not a move against Vision as an alliance (we had actually offered to defend Dmnts before, heck Henrik even asked me for asc def on 12:3 against some apprime wave on him), it was against a player who we felt had violated the rules. I know that Santa could do/say nothing about dmnts being treated different than all other players in vision, that's why I felt we had to.

It all came down to dedin being good friends with cardi anyway, even with cronix and tronick pushing for apprime to stay away from 12:3 cardi still decided what to do. You can be sure if it had been me up there instead of dedin, I would have gotten inc till I hit 1k roids
tbh, the MAIN reason eXcessum played last reason was / is based on a conversation I had with JBG.

We both agreed Planetarion has been shit the last year ( s ) and that we should force the active part ( the skilled part ) into smaller groups.

However, unlike JBG told me, asc went ahead and played with a "full" tag.
I dont know why, I m sure JBG will tell me why.
I kinda felt a bit "****ed over" as I saw how the round would progress, but that ok! Since it was Pommehs last round I wnet ahead with it!!!

I am too drunk to actually make any sense in what I am typing atm, but what some thought would be a round with smal tags and a laid back round, eventually ended up in somethign shit. AKA the round you just played.

Next time I will just ignore JBG cause hes full of shit ? <3

NN!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote