Thread: Dyslexia
View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:47   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dyslexia

I always get left and right confused although I never have a problem with reading generally. A few months ago I was going to a friends house, and I wasn't 100% on the route, so I printed a map out from Google Maps, and then followed the directions very carefully. Despite this, I mistook left for right and ended up at least a mile of course before realising. I had been staring at the specific bit of the map where I was supposed to turn, but it still didn't help.

I just presumed I was a spastic personally.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote