View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2011, 03:37   #4
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Free Agent Draft

I doubt the players available need to worry about finding a home. Most of them have been around a long time, know a lot of people, and would only be interested in particular alliances. Generally they don't need the service. I do like the idea. Talking to friends and gal m8's are more likely to work.

The people who need this service are the small alliances looking for experience and hoping to find someone willing to join and help new players learn PA. Alas I don't see many of the experienced players willing to do that.

The people searching for a home want a place to win, not train. I imagine they'll band together and another alliance will pop up for a round or two until one of the old alliances comes back. We seem to have a lot of new alliances every round and they are all based on the same hard core members who all know each other anyway.

So all you small, new and inexperienced alliances go to the channel and cross your fingers an experienced player just might be willing to join even for a short time and help you get established.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote