View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2005, 13:10   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Diet improves behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Oh wait... this was with the cat and radiation in the box thing, no? You can't determine the state of something unless you take a second peek in the box.
You can't determine the velocity of a particle without taking a second snapshot at a different time... why you can't know the position then I don't understand... Please tell me!
There's still so much to learn.
You can know the velocity but not the position or the position but not the velocity. You can only know one because measuring interfers with the other. Quantum theory also indicates that particles don't have exact positions or velocities until they are measured. So if you measure the velocity you can never know the position and vice versa. Really basically.

I was reading about a pretty interesting theory considering matter transportation where a viable method of duplicating every particle (match it's velocity, spin, type) to form the exact same object far away from the "original" but you don't actually gain any knowledge so I'm pretty sure it doesn't violate any laws and such.