View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2014, 17:19   #408
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Welcome To the Forum Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Appocco forgot to mention; only valid up until shuffle. Wich means the bonus roids are gone.
Saying hello and showing your faces to the community is still appreciated tho(i assume).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
You'd think that such a significant condition might have been worthy of mention.

Still, 15 roids isn't likely to influence the outcome of the round.

erm, as far as i know it should be working now and for the entire round? So I'm a bit confused as to why there's the assumption that it stopped at the end of shuffle.