Thread: Poetry
View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:43   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Poetry

I cant say I'm a particularly big fan, but I like Eliot's Prufrock and a couple of pieces by Pound. However I generally enjoy good writing more when its being used to present ideas, rather than when its just writing for writing's sake. For instance, I would be inclined to classify the philosophy of someone like Wittgenstein as poetry, and I find his work very beautiful.

Last edited by Nodrog; 12 Apr 2006 at 15:58.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote