Thread: Strength +10
View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 21:39   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Strength +10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
About doing a specific musclegroup every other day; That would be ok to gain a base strenght and fitness, when you start to get a decent amount of fitness you should do it once or maybe twice a week but with utter intensity for maximum strenght gainage. 9 to 12 sets a week is considered effective but you can experiment with this a bit as not every body reacts the same way.
I like how I said I didn't want gym bunny jargon then you come out with this.

1. I don't know any musclegroups, so how would I aim for one specific?
2. Base strength and fitness? Sorry? I just want big muscles thx
3. What are "sets"?

But thanks for trying to help.