Thread: Re: Israel
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 16:13   #131
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Israel

The history of man is actually a history of cooperation and harmony. If it had not been, we would have been eaten by the bigger and better animals.
And even if it is a unjust world today, it does not mean that it have to be.The problem with the middle east is that if you discuss it, the discussion is always distrupted by farright and farleft people who are too sure that they know the truth and have all the answers. I can say that I'm very much against the violence of Israel, and that as a nationstate they have to take more responsibility for their actions. Of course, you cannot judge every Israelli, but more so then you can judge every palestinian, as the Israelli attacks are from a state that they live in (I know there are Israellies who figths for a more just world, but the majority is passive in the onslaught and thus is to a extent guilty) and the Palestinian attacks are done from groups who are not representative of the people. This is changing, with Hamas in power and whatnot, but I do doubt that Hamas will continue, and its splintercells inside Hamas that did the actions, not Hamas as a whole.

My support goes to palestine, as their civillian population is the ones that suffer the most. But I do NOT support either goverment or country, as I see them both as guilty in spreading the violence, playing authoritan and being generally assholes for their own profit.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote