View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2005, 21:36   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Next week I'm going to Hawai'i...

...and tying the big knot, all of you are invited. We're going to do an informal Justice of the Peace kind of thing and taking wedding pictures at Diamond Head Park. (Diamond Head is that big hill you always see in pictures of Waikiki). Going to see some old friends, professors, college friends while I'm there. I miss Hawai'i so much.

I'll have pictures of it, and I still have to share the pictures I had from Japan I never got around to putting online.