View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 17:10   #48
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The open source idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Maybe some of you will remember why PA was sold to Jolt in the first place. Spinner and CO. could no longer afford to pay to keep the game running and Jolt provided more server space for code and database. The downside was that pay to play started but in general the upside is less frequent downtimes and fast recovery when there is a total failure.
Actually, pay to play was already in place when Jolt took over - it was introduced in Round 5 and Jolt only took over in Round 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence
what i dislike about the NDA or you lot is the lack of understanding that

clients of Jolt include PA Players. and if you can't even say anything bad about those anymore...

i wonder if the multihunters had to sign this NDA...

if so the word cheaters should never come out of their mouth as it is pretty derogatory to me.
By 'clients' they mean the other games that Jolt run, not the players themselves.