View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 18:53   #21
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: The open source idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Frankly, despite admiring the work the current PaTeam ppl put in the game, i think they are crazy :/
I agree with Wandows 100%. Jolt is a for profit company and by extension so is PA. Why the PA Team continues to do tons of hard work for Jolt for little or no pay can in my opinion only be attributed to a love for the game and a desire to keep it alive. I can't understand what else would motivate them to work so hard and take so much flak from the players and still stay at it. So while I totally understand where Phil is coming from, and in some regards I feel what he proposes would be the best thing for PA, I don't see how it would fit into Jolt's plan for PA. So while admirable in concept, I'm afraid it's never going to happen Phil, at least not as long as Jolt owns PA and continues its current "policies" towards PA. Sad but true unfortunately.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote