View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 12:48   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliances and Fortress galaxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
First your last remark: where did I say that or imply that? I did not. Still, my argument stands: you need 20+ observations or you need to use a different analytical technique to compare groups.
No you don't. What mz did was perfectly acceptable.