View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 01:42   #93
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Holy shit what's the story of that picture ?
Runway at St Maarten starts about 100ft or so from the beach. Planes come in LOW. It's a bit of a tourist thing to sit under the flight path in the early afternoon when most of the big planes come in and get deafened. Haven't done it myself, but listening to the people shouting about it at the bar makes me wonder if my hearing really needs the aggro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
how come we arent invited to the housewarming?
Because it would get the same reception as a GD meet in anywhere other than London?

But hell, get yourself a ticket and everyone's invited!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 6 Jun 2007 at 01:58.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote