View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 23:37   #89
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
also i want to know the result of this thread and what drinks you end up getting to fill the cabinet.
Well, I'm in St. Maarten at the moment (where this pic comes from) so Duty Free is first place to go on the way back. I think it may be time to get some Amarreto and Martini for cocktails. Housewarming coming up in a few weeks with the neighbours.

Oh yeah, neighbours so far:
Next door: Old man and wife (have pool)
Next door other side: Policeman (fat) Wife (fat) - Nice people.
Across road: Policeman (fat) Wife (fat) - Nice people.
Next door to next door: Cretin with souped-up Mustang (look at my exhaust, it makes THIS much noise! Yeah great, go stick that exhaust up your arse and let me stamp on the loud pedal next time you want to test it at 7pm on Sunday evening. ****er)

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote