View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 12:36   #60
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
That wasnt the 'joke' he was making, the examples Belgarath gave were whiskeys rather than whiskys (whisky = distilled in Scotland and a couple of other countries, whiskey = ireland/US).
actually I was highlighting the fact that neither jack daniels nor jamesons are "decent".

Of course this is obvious to anyone who isn't a short socially retarded ginger spastic (and of course the foreigners who can't understand english either)

xxx