Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2008, 21:02   #6
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Spectator

As part of my 'ignoring mainstream media' phase, I tend not to read any such publications. I find no benefit in reading things which stir up negative emotions and provide no useful side effects (increased knowledge etc...)

However, it did have an article on the Swedish education system, so I read that. I find the Spectator to be the right-wing version of the New Statesman.

On the whole however, I must say that it's somewhat better than other thigns on the net such as the Devil Kitchen blog, or whatever it's called. I read one post on that and it was possibly the worst thing I've ever read. Completely up its own arse and with less considered criticism than a copy of the Sun.*

*yes, it really was that bad.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote