Thread: Poaching
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2006, 12:22   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Poaching

As an alliance HC, I have to say I was mighty upset by poaching and tried to do everything to stop it. However, there's only so far you can go. It's better to let a good player who is uncommitted to leave than stay in the long run. If a player wants to leave, they WILL leave.

For the smaller alliance, it's a fact of life. You just have to improve your team in spite of them leaving. It's why I've always believed it's more difficult to manage down the foodchain than at the top if you actually want to go places.