View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 17:45   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Movie Review - Transformers

I can't imagine that this film will be any god at and and as a result O'm not gonig to go and watch it. I first became suspicious when the first trailer I saw looked shit. things then got worse when I found out who the director was and that he has made some terrible movies and this was, no doubt to follow in the footsetps of mentally defective big bang movies with absolutly no plot or tolerable script.

I have no idea whether wakey has any taste in films whatsover, but in the thread I completely agree with him.*

*I still have not seen the film btw, and shall not see it if it can be avoided.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote