View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2008, 23:00   #16
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 26 Summary

I believe the real reason Denial ultimatly failed was that we had it too easy for 75% of the round.
By the time asc/ct/nd/tof/some others hit us most of us had gone into a state of not caring much, we took it too easy by thinking the round was over and we had won when it really wasn't over yet.
If the attacks had come earlier we might have stood a chance caus we were a very very active alliance almost the entire round.

Credits to Asc & the other alliances for spotting our weakness and capitalising, but to be honest I always expected something like that from Asc.
Afterall they are the ultimate opportunists, if they find something they can take advantage of then they will (and I really don't mean that in a bad way at all)

Oh and Kenny & VenoX, I really like both of you, but both of you should really learn to keep personal shit personal. Badmouthing eachother on a public forum isn't going to solve anything, just like you guys blaming eachother who is responsible for Denials failure isn't going to solve anything.

In the end we fought as a team, we lost like a team & we failed like a team.

(still had great fun in denial though, alot of fluffy people ^^)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote