Thread: Prince Abroad
View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 22:57   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Prince Abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
That it was being treated as some giant foreign conspiracy which it quite clearly wasn't.

And the less said about the OP the better.
I have not seen any argument of conspiracy.

The mood of those who care in the nation is rather one of disapointment.

We asked the media, both nationally and internationally, to stay quiet. We did not tell. We did not order. We did not shout, nor threaten, nor bluster. First some random australians then an american with an ego thought themselves too important to do as we had asked. So be it.

I see no reason in your posts.