View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 21:47   #553
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Pyro -

The figure almost seem to let out a low chuckle once more
"My skills lie moslty in the area of un-life in its many forms, I could easly attend to your arm but I doubt you would like the after effects or the smell. My lore has not be forgotten over time yet, in this forest you will come across a small plant that moslty dwells under the cover of rocks or shade in damp area's, its leafs will have a purple tinted vein running through them. Pick it and crush its root to collecting the removed liquid, apply that then in soaked wrappings with the leaf's pressed to the wound. That will purify your small cut there and also aid in the healing"
Turing around to walk away from Qualme speaking once more before diseapering effectivly into nothing.
"Remeber this is test of yor abilites in general, your skill with the balde and your reasoning I cant help you mroe than that. I shall be in touch soon when you have the tome it cannot be hidden from my sight I know its lusts to well, for they where mine to begin with."

Last edited by Darkling; 15 Jun 2004 at 22:02.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote