Thread: Dear zPeti
View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2009, 19:24   #27
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Dear zPeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
I'll be the one making some of those decisions, Kargool.

Not alliance sizes...though I suppose I'll have some input on it.

Salvage will be changed for next round. The current change was far too drastic, and you're all seeing the results of it. I think everyone is in agreement there.
Just to clarify, I've asked Cochese to look at stats, race and government bonuses, and salvage, as they're quite a 'block' and I've generally muddled through / delegated them / ignored them in the past. This way, they'll have more attention.