View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 09:44   #13
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
Re: Make Terran Better!!!!!

Yes I agree they're not all that bad - but they're not very good (and that's the problem)
In someways terran would be the perfect support planet covering co and de incomming with ease and Xan frigs and etd BS. Infact I have found myself this round doing this rather than attacking. I've found more fun in covering my rl friend giving him a shot at top 50 than actually playing properly myself.

yes you can fake anything - In the past I have been a master faker - just all the detective work needed to check if this fleets out or what could he have built? or are they fake def etc etc makes each attack quite a challenge.
I mean look at cath
You build lots and lots of cruisers and u attack someone with lots of roids and very little anti cruiser - if they get defence u do a simple calc - do u freeze all the def? Yes = roids No = maybe roid (depends what u lose)
Cruisers target all the ships that attack them.
It's cut and dry.
Terran BS and de have multiple ships that no lose target them making each landing painful.
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote