View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 09:13   #33
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Tour de France] Floyd Landis in 'super stage' drug shocker

No, it really isn't a circular argument. There are two things I don't like that I have mentioned in this discussion - drug use in sports, and cheating, lying, and subterfuge to get ahead. If drugs were legal, and someone were cheating and lying about something else to win, like hurting the other opponents, or using a motor on their bike or something, then I'd feel the same way about it.