View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 22:26   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Tour de France] Floyd Landis in 'super stage' drug shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Just because you want to stick whatever weird concoctions and mixtures of chemicals in your body to see what it will do to you does not mean that some health conscious individual with outstanding athletic abilities should be forced to just to be competitive.
No-one is forcing them to compete. I see no real difference between saying "Just because you want to train all the time doesn't mean that someone who is very lazy should be forced to in order to compete"
Quote:
It is about sportsmanship, fairness, honesty and integrity. The real crime is how they sneak about, in subterfuge, lying to their fans and to the sport, and their teammates about what it is they are doing.
I see nothing inherently dishonest with taking various drugs to improve performance. Obviously the actual practice currently is cheating, which by it's nature involves lying and subterfuge. But if you abolished those rules then it would no longer be dishonest.
Quote:
Anyways, sports figures are role models, and that comes with a responsibility.
As I've said elsewhere, I've very little sympathy for anyone who considers a sportsman a role model.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote