View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 10:45   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Tour de France] Floyd Landis in 'super stage' drug shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't really have any issues with athletes taking 500 metric tons of drugs before each race. Questions of what is "natural" or not are just mindless.
I agree absolutley of course, but I suspect part of the restriction (/division) relates to what would damage an athletes health in the long term, or some sort of faggotry about encouraging things to society generally.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote