View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 15:21   #194
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Andromeda Pirates - (New Beginnings)

A swirling black vortex opened, as the Dagger's Touch emerged from its jump. A long black, blade like shape, the ship slide smoothly into real space, followed by the ugly looking hulk that was the diplomatic cruiser Troth. Leading the way, the Dagger's Touch headed for the fourth jump point.

Alarms sounded.

"Incoming! Three destroyer class ships on an intercept course!" The SO looked up from his console towards the Exarch. His eyes narrowed as the view on the main screen changed to show the incoming threat.

"Give me detail scans on them. Prepare to engage."

The shields of the Dagger's Touch flickered to life, breifly visable as the four phase shields boosted up. The gunports opened. The four disruptors emerged form the forward hull of the ship. The two heavy IMOD's dropped from the belly. While the nose of the Dagger's Touch opened to reveal the Plasma Pulse Cannon.

"All weapons online. Plasma Pulse Cannon is charging. Shields are at 100%" The WO continued to look over his console, double checking everything even as he spoke.

"Shut down all secondary systems. We won't be need those. Divert the excess power into shields and weapons. Start powering up the blackhole generators. I want any and all excess power to be diverted into our shields and weapons. Helm, put us between the destroyers and the Troth. Comms, hail them."

Exarch Tsariach waited a moment while his orders were obeyed. The destroyers were getting closer and closer.

"Channel open sir."

"Attention unidentified ship. This is Commander Tsariach of the Dagger's Touch. Identify yourself and your intentions. We are on a peaceful mission. Stand down your weapons. I repeat, we are on a peaceful mission."

"Weapons Officer. Lock our guns onto thier lead ship. If they're hostile, commence firing. Target their forward shields with disruptors. Science Officer. I want detailed scans on their ships. See if you can find a way for our IMODs to be effective without having a take down their shields. Tactics, help him.

Now we wait..."

-=Summary=-

- Weapons powered up
- Plasma Pulse Cannon Charging (2 Posts left)
- Shields up
- Power boost to Weapons and shields
- Hail incoming ships
- Shoot them with disruptors (x4) if they are nasty bad hobittsses... I mean destroyers.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote