View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 02:05   #191
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Andromeda Pirates - (New Beginnings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawk
MISSION 9

BOUNTY HUNT

Last Location - Near the FRODAN SYSTEM on the boarders of SHRAAN SPACE
Distance - 100 light years

Capture/Kill - LADY DEATH - a self styled female who is particularrly ruthless and uses KYLTHIUM powerd ships

captains 3 ships

1 x Light Carrier - THE SCYTHE
2 x Attack Destroyers

Reward - 125000c

ROLL CALL

1 - Urquan
2 - AcidK
3 - Inspectre

your ships leave the safety of the Space Station and head off toward the first location enroute to shraan space. Your ships fall into formation

Location - Nav Point 1
Distance - 20 light years
Fuel Used - 10%

All ok

Location - Nav Point 2
Distance - 40 light years
Fuel Used - 20%

All ok

Location - Nav Point 3
Distance - 60 light years
Fuel Used - 30%

All ok

Location - Nav Point 4
Distance - 80 light years
Fuel Used - 40%

Comms - distress message from a convoy of ships 3 light years away from here on the FRODAN - GORLAS run (a well known convoy route)

.....bzzzzzzt .......... elp ......... crackle zzzzzzzt.......... der ........... bzzzt ....... ttack, engines down our shields are failing...... weapons unlike anything ........

Comms - message ends

SO - strange energy spikes sir at same distance seems the weapon power is 150% above normal sir
*Cid awoke after an emergency communication was sent to his office. He was only half awake by the time he pressed the button to transmit the comm.*

No1: Sir, we have a distress call not far from our destination. You'd better come up to the bridge.
Cid: On my way, make sure I have a coffee ready for when I get there.
No1: Aye, sir.

*Cid stood up and stretched his back out before walking towards the lift. As the lift itself sent him towards the bridge, Cid carefully straightened his uniform out and stroked his now stubled chin. The lift halted and opened out to the bridge, the officers looking ready for orders already and definatly more awake than he was. He walked over to his chair and sat down, picking up the coffee to his left and took a few burning hot sips.*

Cid: Play the message.
Comms: Aye, sir.

*Cid listened to the message carefully, his cup of coffee making random movements towards his mouth. By the end of it he was now much more awake and looking eager for battle.*

Cid: 150% weapons damage? That's what we're looking for. Head towards the distress call's location! Relay the waypoints to the other captains and advise them that this is definatly our target.
Helm: Aye, sir.
Comms: Aye, sir.
Cid: I want the Particle Cannon charging and ready to fire as soon as possible. When we exit FTL space, relay all power from the FTL drives to the sheild interface. I am not taking risks againt Kylithium weapons!
EO: Roger that.

*Cid stood up from his chair and walked down the ailse towards the front veiwscreen, overlooking the FTL space pass by.*

Cid: Are the pilots ready?
WC: All Jupitors are manned and ready for launch on your command, sir.
Cid: Excellent...

-=Summery=-
Head to distress call location and drop out of FTL
Charge up sheilds using FTL power after dropping out of FTL
Charging Particale Cannon - 3 Posts Left
Fighters on full standby
Advise other captains about loation and tell them of own actions
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Last edited by AcidK; 24 Dec 2004 at 11:53.
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote