View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:46   #183
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Re: Andromeda Pirates - (New Beginnings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmao
Alex was fiishing his waffles when General Zeth Pike in. He was an intidating figure stading 6' 5". He was well ripped, and he had bright red hair but somehow a natural brown beard. This had puzzled Alex ever scince they met eight years ago. Alex put aside his plate as he prepared to berate someone who had the most power in Alex's little fleet, and could make it his little fleet in a few hours. This will not be fun Alex thought to himself.

"General, I thank you for your dedication to the troops. However when i go to a station i wan't you to accompany me. You werne't at the air lock this morning were you?" Alex started.

"No I wasn't, Sir" Thank goodness for military programing Alex though," It is just that Yellow Hawks aren't a cohesive unit yet and I was drilling them against the Green Condors in the aft cargo bay. There is no excuse, Sir." The General rammbeled off as if he had been practicning it on his way there.

" Well how was the drill then?"Alex asked quaintly.

"The Hawks are a decent unit, I wouldn't trust them with a primary objective. There useable though." The General responded apprasinly.
post done

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote