View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 20:08   #168
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
Re: Andromeda Pirates - (New Beginnings)

*Flapjack came onto the bridge as they approached the third waypoint, they where almost 100 lightyears out now and had only 1 last jump to go as they emerged from their linear jump, almost immediatly alarms started blaring as the ship got ripped from its jump, rather then slowing down normally the ship literally screeched to a halt*

*Fortunately it was a sturdy ship and designed to survive dropping out of a jump abrubtly, unfortunately its crew wasn't designed to get tossed about randomly and Flapjack found himself stumbles to his feet as the ship rumbled around, the abrupt deacceleration having caught him by surprise*

Flapjack: "Status report, what in godsname just happened."

SO: "We dropped out of our jumped in the middle of an ion storm, we should raise shields before anything becomes damaged."

*Right at that moment something blew at the back of the bridge, immediatly showering an unfortunate and rather jumpy ensign with sparks and causing him to jump backwards into a safety rail, which in return sent him flipping over in a rather akward way and landing in a manner that would normally be concieved as rather painfull. Luckily the ensign almost immediatly got back up, having sustained no serious injuries, though needing a new suit now*

Flapjack: "Tactical, raise shields, lockdown all systems, engineering, check for damage and deploy repair teams as needed."

TO: "Shields up sir."

EO: "Lots of blown fuses, but it looks like we didn't sustain any serious damage, I'll have repair teams on the way ASAP."

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote