View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 08:33   #156
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Andromeda Pirates - (New Beginnings)

* Phelicia took up the datapad and studied it, before passing it on to commander Argyle. He read it over, handed it back to her and nodded approvingly.

Phelicia: "Yes, we approve of your plan, however I do wish to point out to you that this ship doesn't carry any weaponry other than the latest installments in AMD and AFD technology. What do have though, includes a vast amount of fighters, well trained troops and an assault shuttle for boarding parties. If you can prevent the attack destroyers from taking us on directly, I'm sure our fighters can take care of them before they become too big a threat. Also, if it can be done, I would like us to capture those attack destroyers intact; according to the reports, they too appear to be enhanced with Kylithium, but even if they are not, they're still worth a small fortune. Speaking of fortunes, captain Killer, since you are unwilling to make any commitments regarding the way the spoils will be split between us, I hope you will at least vouch that we shall not be treated unfairly when it comes to sharing? Of course, we shall gladly do the same for you."

* Phelicia smiled.

Phelicia: "One more thing before you go. I trust that you will inform me of any 'arrangements' that you might make with the captain of The Trinidad, yes? Good, then if you'll excuse me, I have some last things to see to before we leave and I'm sure that such a busy man as yourself has too. Oh, I wish you good hunting, captain Killer."