Thread: "Blocks"
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 17:07   #93
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Not really. A NAP is where two alliances formally agree to not hit each other. If VGN's decided not to hit CT too much then that's an internal decision - and I doubt that it's one that CT is intentionally reciprocating.
For practical purposes it's the same. CT are avoiding VGN and vice-versa. Same with Destiny - VGN. Whether it is spoken or unspoken it does not matter.
But the cool thing is that CT people come crying at the forums because Destiny and VGN are not hitting each other, yet they try to hide the fact that VGN are not hitting them either. What's more, their joint attacks with vision seem to be more than just a coincidence by now, whatever the HCs of both alliances say.