View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2007, 00:49   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anagrams of your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Here's an anagram on Tony Blair: LIAR BY TON
In 1997, the fact that "Tony Blair MP" (or "Tony Blair PM" for that matter) was an anagram for "I'm Tory Plan B" was seen as quite amazing. (Although I've not actually checked, so if it's please don't ruin my illusions)

For me the only ones of my own name which I ever viewed as descriptive :
[quote]A Lenin and hair
Inane Hair Land
Hi! I an anal nerd.
Quote:
Inhale an drain
Others include:
Quote:
Hi, a anal dinner
Inane Handrail
Ah! Anal Ride Inn
He inn anal raid
Hail, darn inane
Lean, and in hair
I an anal hinder
Hi! I an anal nerd.
Most of which don't exactly make sense. And there's far too much "anal". On top of that "Nail Hind Arena" doesn't sound promising either.
edit : With my middle name included (first with an n excluded)
Quote:
in a pillhead aura
Hail! I anal raped nun.
All hid nun anal rape.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 19 May 2007 at 01:31.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote