Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 15:21   #196
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Why not just deal with my arguments as they are without resorting to trying to elevate your intellectual position by denigrating mine?
You called my comments retarded I wonder how many times you've belittled people on the forums and called their comments retarded or just plain stupid?

If there's one thing I know about you (and quite possibly it is the only thing, other than you have a degree in history), its that you're pretty obstinant. On everything - at least PA related. If someone disagrees with you, you'll get quite petty about it. That's what I did with you, regrettably. We're like long lost brothers or something <3

edit: I really don't feel intellectually superior over nearly anyone. I am a remarkably stupid person in anything except maths/physics (and even there I'm nothing special at all anymore), so maybe I have the academic version of the little man syndrome, and get over defensive/offensive about it all. And if this is coming mostly from my e-fit at you, I am sorry about that...

Last edited by newt; 10 Jun 2009 at 15:30.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote