Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 15:03   #192
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
You should maybe read up on what racism actually is yourself instead of jumping on the liberalistic media bandwagon.
This assumes a few things. That I haven't read up on what racism is and that there's some sort of liberalistic media bandwagon and I'm jumping on it. All of that is just insulting and really irrelevant to the discussion.

Usually people don't quote posts just to say "I agree with this". Regardless I'm fairly comfortable with using a widely accepted international definition.