View Single Post
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 13:44   #24
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Suggestions for Non-Stupid Weekly/Monthly magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I was going to ask "and this matters why?" but then I realised that you only posted to use 'centric' in the hope that people would think you were clever.

well.

keep trying.
Yes, you're right. I wanted to use that most holy of words 'centric' so much that I wrote a vacuous sentence just to impress people on the internet merely to reinforce my horrifically waning self-esteem. Oh it's happened again. Oh yahwe of the internet forum General Discussions, whatever will I do?

I'm guessing he wants to read about UK parliamentarians about as much as I want to read about Norwegian parliamentarians.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote